Guess who’s back, back, back?! Back again.. lol jk.
I’ve got quite the recipe for you lovely ladies and gents! 😉
Introducing… SOFT PRETZEL CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN COOKIES !
These are salty and sweet with a hint of banana flavor. They are gluten-free and Paleo! I’ve recently discovered that I do not do well with eggs. So, no more eggs for me 😦 … They were my favorite breakfast food. I ate at least 3-4 a day, maybe that’s why I developed an intolerance!! Too much of anything is not good!
- 1/4 cup almond flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 scoops whey protein (I use grass-fed vanilla whey)
- 2 TBSP coarsely ground flax seed (365 Organic)
- 1 TBSP organic sunflower seed butter (Once Again)
- One small banana – about 6-6.5 inches or so
- Mega Chunks by Enjoy Life (or any other soy free, dairy free, gluten free, chocolate chips!)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup butter
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl, and mix well!
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out about 10 cookies onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes, or until solid and slightly browned.
- Melt a little bit of butter in the microwave, and use a culinary brush to brush the top of the cookies with some butter.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
*Store in an airtight container in the fridge!