Another delicious protein shake was made today ! Recipe follows:
– 1 scoop protein
– spoonful of glutamine (optional)
– teaspoon of cinnamon
-about 1/4 of a banana — or more if you like a thicker shake!
– half cup almond milk
– truvia or splenda or stevia (whatever amount you prefer)
– vanilla Torani syrup or vanilla extract
– 1/2 chocolate marshmallow packet (its suppose to be mixed into frosting for a “create your own frosting” thing, but I just bought a packet to mix into shakes ! There are many flavors. You can find in baking isle of supermarket by frostings.)
– about a cup and a half of ice
– a pinch of xanthan for thickening
**throw it all in the blender and blend baby blend ! I have a ninja blender and I’m in love with it ❤ spending a few extra bucks on a good blender is totally worth it 🙂
Btw check out those grades 😉 — skills !